Complimentary Battery Check and replacement if needed.
You're more likely to breakdown in winter. Reduce the risk of a breakdown and make sure that you are equipped to deal with the winter conditions.
Hepworth Motor Group are offering a complimentary battery check and if you need a replacement battery we will fit it for just £48.00.
If you are unable to visit the garage for a complimentary check please look after the vehicle for your own safety and follow the advice below:
- Antifreeze – check coolant level regularly and, if required, top-up with a mixture of the correct type of antifreeze.
- Battery – the most common cause of winter breakdowns. A battery more than five years old may struggle in the cold - get it checked and replaced if necessary to avoid the inconvenience of an unplanned failure.
- Fuel – keep at least a quarter of a tank in case of unexpected delay.
- Lights – check and clean all lights regularly to make sure you can see and be seen clearly. Carry spare bulbs.
- Tyres – should have at least 3mm of tread for winter motoring. Consider winter tyres for improved safety. Check pressures at least every fortnight.
- Windscreen – reduce dazzle from the low sun by keeping the screen clean inside and out. Now is a good time to renew worn wiper blades.
- Screen wash – use a 50% mix of a good quality screen wash to reduce the chance of freezing in frosty weather.
We will carry out all the above and a full vehicle visual complimentary check, to book contact Huddersfield on 01484 514541 or Halifax 01422 321111.
Terms and conditions apply.
We are subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of a dispute Motor Codes can provide CTSI certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
Please visit the website adr.motorcodes or alternatively contact their advice line on 0800 692 0825.